We have come a long way from a company of a few people to a successful mobile games publisher with a team of 30+ people. We are doing mobile games publishing, mobile game development, mobile marketing, product analytics and many more.
Over the past 3 years:
- Our team has grown from 2 to 30+ people.
- We have built a structured company consisting of teams of producers, marketing, analytics, bizdev, r&d, and others.
- The number of launched mobile games is 10+.
- The number of tested mobile games is 150+
- Besides App Store and Google Play, our games are also published on Amazon Appstore, HUAWEI AppGallery, Xiaomi GetApps, Samsung Galaxy Apps, as well as on local korean and chinese stores.
- Our employees took part in multiple conferences, educational courses, webinars and other events (White Nights, Gamescom, DevGamm, Reboot Develop Blue, Keep calm, do games and many others).
- We published know-how articles in the international media.
- We have launched AppQuantum’s Medium blog.
- In cooperation with analytics service devtodev we prepared an online course about ad monetisation in mobile games.
- We moved to a new spacious office.
- We have founded two internal development studios.
The games we are most proud of are widely known Dragon Champions, Idle Evil Clicker, Idle Light City and Doorman Story. We have done great job for these games:
- Dragon Champions received 1,000,000 installs in 9 months after the release.
- Idle Evil Clicker gained 20,000,000 downloads by October 2020.
- Idle Light City got 8,000,000 installs in 10 months.
- Doorman Story has reached 2,500,000 installs in 5 months.
Those are good numbers but the sky's the limit for us and we believe that hard work, tight collaboration and knowledge sharing is the key to success.